(May 24, 2012) Stuffed Books: Holiday Fun Book was released back in December of last year and did very well in the download department. We're amazed that a "Christmas/Holiday" app is still being downloaded as we approach June. Look for updates to the app as we get closer and closer to the Christmas season.
"All in all, Stuffed Books is a great excuse to spend more time with your kids, perhaps introduce them to the iPad for the first time and let them enjoy an interactive, holiday filled, festive app that will bring joy and happiness to them."
There are a lot of apps out there to choose from. Some just give you one thing to do, we give you five cool activities. Published under our children's book imprint, Stuffed Books, it comes with four projects your child can do by themselves and one more that a parent should be present (baking cookies). Each different project is uniquely-designed with great graphics and some quirky surprises in them as well.
1. Create a Greeting Card in the Greeting Card Factory!
2. Build A Snowman with over 50 different items to choose from
3. Decorate a Tree with treasures hidden in the room to find and place on the tree
4. Coloring Book where your child can choose from 8 colors and 3 point sizes
5. Bake & Decorate Cookies with this great recipe for sugar cookies
Sheldon's Adventure has a Fan for Life!
Is a writer, illustrator, and entrepreneur that has devoted his life to teaching others how to go after their dreams.